High Sensitivity Sensor Starter PackSSP-HS-1A
OpenSPR High Sensitivity Sensors are made with a specialized nanogold surface to provide an extra boost of localized sensitivity close to the sensor surface. The increased localized sensitivity is particularly advantageous for small molecule analysis, and can also be used to enhance the signals of other larger biomolecules that interact close to the surface.
The High Sensor Starter Pack contains the most commonly used sensor chemistries (Carboxyl, NTA, Biotin-Streptavidin) and corresponding reagent kits to find the right surface chemistry for your application.
The Sensor Starter Pack contains:
- 3x High Sensitivity NTA Sensors
- 3x High Sensitivity Carboxyl Sensors
- 3x High Sensitivity Biotin Sensors (To be used with Streptavidin aliquots to create a Streptavidin functional surface)
- 3x Streptavidin Protein Aliquots
- 1x NTA Reagent Kit
- 1x Amine Coupling Kit (Protein Immobilization) for 3 coupling reactions
|Listed in description